Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yes, it's true!

I have gone against my better judgment and created a blog. Although my opinions on blogs up to this point have been: "What a self centered world we live in where our ingrained need to be porverbial and relevent has led to laying out our lives on the international stage we know of as the world wide web." Well, for the sake of convenience and as a courtesy to those that prefer not to be bothered with incredibly long emails outlining my travel experiences, I thought this may just be the perfect solution. Bear with me, for I know not what will come of this.

1 comment:

dpiechnik said...

Welcome to the terrible world of blogging. I hope it goes better for you than it did for me. In reference to a previous conversation... here is the link to my article about eunuchs. I also did one on why men have nipples if you're interested.